Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

Eric and I didn't do much this year for Halloween. we were super busy with working all the time and going to Seattle. Eric didn't dress up at all this year, and that made me sad. because Halloween is that one time a year that we can dress up and look totally AWESOME or retarded and it doesn't even matter. Halloween also lets me be a bigger kid then I already am. I dressed up for work. I am pretty proud of my outfit, it was last minute. I made my cape out of an old shirt that was Eric's, and my belt I bought from the DI for a dollar. I painted it yellow and made the belt buckle out of cardboard and hot gule it on. My mask I bought for a dollar. Then you put all of that together and what do you get....... dun nunnununun nu nun BATGIRL!!!!







1 comment:

  1. You looked great on Halloween! Great job being so thrifty! Looks like Seattle was fun! Thanks for updating...it's great to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete