Monday, March 2, 2009

yep i made a blog

So I was just watching Eric play Fable 2, and I have nothing really to do, so now I am making my blog. Thanks to Wendy, Chris, Laura and Megan who talked me into it.

So a little about me, I am married to the best man in the world name Eric. We been married for only 8 months. We live in Rexburg, and it isn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. I work at Applebee's while Eric is going to school. We don't plan on having kids for about 5 to 6 years but my sisters in-law thinks that we aren't going to make 3 years, and i going to love proving them wrong. I love to paint and to draw, being outdoors on nice warm days. i hate the cold!! i like to play in the snow but i hate to walk in it and to drive in it. I like to play volleyball and basketball. I like to hang out with my family and friends. I think it is a blast just to sit down and play video games with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment